To create a new data store zone:
- Go to your Control Panel's Settings menu and click the Data Store Zones icon.
- Click the Create Data Store Zone button.
- On the screen that follows:
- Label - give your data store zone a name.
- Location group - select the location group you wish to assign this data store zone to from the drop-down list.
- Instance Package VSs - move the slider to the right if you want the zone to be used when creating Instance Package VSs only. If you enable this option, the zone will not be available in the virtual server creation wizard's Resources step for custom VSs (VSs built by setting resources manually).
- Click the Save button.