CDN usage report lists the summary of CDN Resources used by CDN with their details:
- Owner – the owner's user name. Click the owner's name for details.
- Edge Group – the edge group to which the CDN resource belongs to.
- Location – CDN edge server's location.
- Data cached – cached CDN traffic in a number_to_human_size format. (See the table below)
- Data non cached – non cached CDN traffic in a number_to_human_size format. (See the table below)
The table of formatting the bytes in number into a more understandable representation:
number_to_human_size(123) => 123 Bytes number_to_human_size(1234) => 1.21 KB number_to_human_size(12345) => 12.1 KB number_to_human_size(1234567) => 1.18 MB number_to_human_size(1234567890) => 1.15 GB number_to_human_size(1234567890123) => 1.12 TB number_to_human_size(1234567, :precision => 2) => 1.2 MB number_to_human_size(483989, :precision => 2) => 470 KB number_to_human_size(1234567, :precision => 2, :separator => ',') => 1,2 MB
By default, statistics are generated for the last 72 hours. To specify another period, set the Start and End time and click the Apply button. Tick the Show in my Timezone box to show CDN usage statistics according to your profile's time zone settings.
Deleted CDN resources/locations will be marked as unavailable after the upgrade to newer version of the OnApp cloud.