To create a restrictions set:
- Go to the Control Panel > Roles and Sets menu.
- Click the Restrictions Sets tab.
- Press the "+" button or click the Create Set button at the bottom of the screen.
- On the screen that follows, fill in the restrictions set details:
- label - choose a name for the restrictions set
- roles - select the roles that will be limited under the restrictions set
resources - choose the resources you want to limit for the resellers assigned to the role specified above. You can restrict users by billing plan and user group or both:
- billing plans - if restricted by billing plans, the resellers will be able to manage only those resources which are added to a billing plan. If nothing is added to a billing plan, no resources will be available.
- user groups - if the resource is restricted by user group, the reseller will be able to handle only the resources owned by the users of their group.
- both - if the resource is restricted both by user group and billing plan, the restrictions overlap.
- Click the Submit button to finish.