- Go to your Control Panel's Settings menu, and click the Configuration icon.
2. Click the Interface tab to change the following application settings:
Please note, the system will restart OnApp services automatically after you save new configuration.
- Locales – select locales which will be available for the users from the drop-down menu. You may select multiple locales.
- IP range limit – set the number of IPs that can be added as a range at the same time.
AJAX update rates (ms)
- VS Status - AJAX pagination update time for virtual servers
- Dashboard/logs/other - AJAX pagination update time for dashboard, logs and other screens
- Max items limit – set the maximum amount of items which can be displayed per page applying Show All button in the list. If the overall number of the items in the list exceeds the number entered herein, Show All button will not be available in the list menu.
- Default system theme – select a system theme from a drop-down menu. It can be light or dark.
3. Click the Save Configuration button to finish.