To view network details:
- Go to your Control Panel's Settings menu.
- Click the Networks icon.
- Click the label of the network you are interested in. The screen that follows shows the details of IP addresses assigned to the network:
- IP Addresses - IP addresses in the selected network
- Network - the ID of the network, to which the IP address is assigned
- Dis.(stands for Disallowed primary) - the green dot indicates that IP address is not allowed to be used as primary, otherwise the dot is red
- Assigned - the name of a user, to whom the IP address is assigned
- VS - the VS name, to which the IP address is assigned
- Actions - the actions, which you can perform with the IP address: edit or delete
If you want to assign/unassign or delete one or several IP addresses, tick the checkbox near the appropriate IP address(es), and then click the appropriate button: Delete IP Address(s), Assign IP addresses or Unassign IP addresses.
You can add a new IP Address by clicking the New IP Address button or "+" icon in the upper right corner of the page.
The propertiesicon in the upper right corner of the page enables/disables the Search field.