To create new network zone:
- Go to your Control Panel's Settings menu and click the Network Zones icon.
- Click the Create Network Zone button.
- On the screen that follows:
- Label - give your network zone a name.
- Location group - select from the drop-down list the location group you wish to assign this network zone to.
- Instance Package VSs - move the slider to the right if you want the zone to be used when creating Instance Package VSs only. If you enable this option, the zone will not be available in the virtual server creation wizard's Resources step for custom VSs (VSs built by setting resources manually).
- Click the Save button.