To configure firewall settings:
- Go to your Control Panel's Settings menu and click the Firewalls icon.
- On the page that loads, you can see the list of available firewalls. To create a firewall click Add Firewall.
- Specify the following settings:
- IP Address for CP communication - IP address used to manage firewall via CP
- CIDR to CP link - internal IP address prefix size
- VLAN Interface Name - interface used for managing the firewall via CP
- External IP Address - external firewall IP
- External CIDR - external IP address prefix size
- External Interface Name - external firewall interface
- External Gateway - external gateway address
- Default Rule - default firewall settings for new virtual servers (INSIDE_OUT)
- User Name - specify username for the remote Vyatta management
- Password - set password for remote Vyatta management
Click Add firewall button.You may experience compatibility issues when using the 6.6 version of Vyatta. We highly recommend using the 6.5 version.