To access your Control Panel, you must first provide a username and password. Optionally, you can set up two factor authentication for your cloud using a Yubikey. Authentication means identifying a user and verifying that this user is allowed to access the OnApp Control Panel.
Check the Remember me box to have the CP remember your login details for one month. You will have to enter your login credentials again after you log out or clear your browser cookies.
If you have forgotten your password, press the Forgot your password? link and specify the email to which your reset password instructions will be sent.
To set up two factor authentication for your cloud you need to perform the following steps:
- Enable the Use Yubico login option at Dashboard > Settings > Configuration > System tab. For more information on OnApp configuration, refer to the OnApp Configuration chapter.
- Enable the Use Yubikey option for your user and set your Yubikey at Dashboard > Users and Groups > User name. For more information on user profiles, refer to the User Profile section.
Then you will be prompted to provide your OnApp login and password, and afterwards you will be forwarded to a page where you need to enter your Yubikey:
- Insert the Yubikey into your computer's USB port. If the Yubikey is connected correctly, its status light will turn green.
- Click in the Enter your Yubikey field.
- Press your finger to the gold Yubikey button. A long line of characters will appear in the field. You will be automatically forwarded to your Dashboard page.