To remove a Compute resource from a zone:
- Go to your Control Panel's Settings menu and click the Compute Zones icon.
- Click the label of the zone you want to remove a Compute resource from. The screen that appears will show you all Compute resources in the cloud, organized into two lists – those assigned to the zone already, and those that are unassigned.
- In the assigned list, find the Compute resource you want to remove and click the delete button (–) in the the Actions section next to it.
- You cannot remove a vCloud Director compute resource from a compute zone.
- You can only remove a Compute resource from a Compute zone if it currently hosts no virtual servers.