To manage Compute zone recipes:
- Go to your Control Panel's Settings menu and click the Compute Zones icon.
- Click the label of the zone you're interested in.
- On the Compute zone details page click the Tools button, then select Manage Recipes.
- The screen that follows shows details of all the recipes in the cloud:
- The right pane displays the list of Compute zone events to which the recipes can be assigned to.
- The left pane shows the list of all recipes in the cloud.
Use drag and drop feature to assign a recipe to a desired Compute zone event.
You can assign template recipes to the following events:
Compute resource comes online - run the recipe when the Compute resource comes online
Compute resource goes offline - run the recipe when the Compute resource goes offline
The recipe will be triggered when the statistics is not received from a Compute resource for a certain period of time for some reason. If the Compute resource is offline, the recipe will not run.
VS provisioning - run the recipe during VS provisioning
- VS network rebuild - run the recipe when rebuilding a network
- VS disk added - run the recipe when adding a disk
- VS network interface added - run the recipe when adding a network interface
- VS disk resized - run the recipe when resizing a VS disk
- VS resize - run the recipe when resizing a VS
To use drag and drop:
- Click the arrow button in front of the required event to unfold it.
- Click the arrow button in front of the required recipe group to unfold it. Select the required recipe in the left pane and hold it down with the left mouse button.
- Drag the recipe up to the right pane and release the mouse button to drop the recipe and add it to the required event.
To remove recipe:
- Click the arrow button in front of the required event to view the list of recipes assigned to it.
- Click the Delete button next to the recipe you want to remove.