To edit a Xen or KVM Compute resource:
- Go to your Control Panel's Settings menu.
- Click the Compute resources icon.
- Click the Actions button next to the Compute resource you want to edit, then click Edit.
- On the screen that follows, change details as required:
- Label - the Compute resource's name
- IP Address - IP address of the Compute resource
- Compute resource Type - Compute resource type (Xen, KVM)
- Backup IP address - provisioning network IP address
CPU units - change the amount of CPU units assigned to this Compute resource.
Mind that setting a different amount of CPU units will affect your cloud configuration. It will not be possible to create Instance Package VSs on the compute zone to which you assign this compute resource.
- Enabled - enable or disable the ability to install/boot virtual servers on this Compute resource
- Collect Stats - enable or disable the ability to collect statistics for this Compute resource
- Disable failover -enable or disable the VS migration to another Compute resource if this Compute resource is marked as offline by the Control panel server.
Power Cycle Command - arbitrary command string to be executed by IPMI from the CP server. If the command is entered, a new option "Power Cycle Compute resource" - which will execute the entered command will appear in Tools menu at Settings > Compute resources > Compute resource page.Currently, a command or commands should be written in one line separated with semicolon. If the command(s) is written in two lines you will receive a "fail" response, although the transaction will be performed. The power cycle command is executed on Control Panel under user onapp, this may be any script created in bash.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.