To edit a CloudBoot Compute resource:
- Go to your Control Panel's Settings menu.
- Click the Compute resources icon.
- Click the Actions button next to the CloudBoot Compute resource you want to edit, then click Edit.
- On the screen that follows, change details as required:
- Label - the Compute resource's name
- CPU units - the amount of CPU units assigned to this Compute resource
- Enabled - enable or disable the ability to install/boot virtual servers on this Compute resource
- Сustom config - specify any custom commands you want to run when Compute resource is booted
Power Cycle command - arbitrary command string to be executed by IPMI from the CP server. If the command is entered, a new option "Power Cycle Compute resource" - which will execute the entered command will appear in Tools menu at Settings > Compute resources > Compute resource page.Currently, a command or commands should be written in one line separated with semicolon. If the command(s) is written in two lines you will receive a "fail" response, although the transaction will be performed. The power cycle command is executed on Control Panel under user onapp, this may be any script created in bash.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.