You can edit your custom SNI SSL certificates, by following this procedure:
- Log in to your Control Panel.
- Choose SSL Certificates in the CDN section of the left navigation pane. The page that loads shows all available custom SNI SSL certificates.
- Click the Actions button next to the required certificate and choose Edit. Alternatively, click the name of the certificate and click the Edit button on the page that loads.
- On the following page edit the certificate's details:
- Name - specify a name for the certificate.
- Ssl certificate key - fill in the certificate key, it must be in pem-format.
Private key - fill in the SSL key provided by your SSL provider. Private key will not be displayed for security reasons.
Make sure that Ssl certificate key and Private key parameters are filled in the same way they are generated - with the line breaks.
- Click Save.