To import an SSL certificate:
- Log in to your Control Panel.
- Choose the SSL Certificates menu in the CDN section of the left navigation pane. The page that loads shows all available custom SNI SSL certificates.
Click the Import SSL Certificate button.
To add custom SNI SSL certificates, the user needs to have CDN resources in the cloud and CDN SSL Certificates permissions.
- On the following page, fill in the required information:
- Name - specify a name for the certificate. This parameter is optional.
- Ssl certificate key - fill in the certificate key, it must be in pem-format.
Private key - fill in the SSL key provided by your SSL provider.
Make sure that Ssl certificate key and Private key parameters are filled in the same way they are generated - with the line breaks.
- Click the Create SSL Certificate button to import the certificate.
After you add a custom SNI SSL certificate to the cloud you can associate it with a CDN resource. To do this, proceed to the second step of the CDN resource creation wizard in the Control Panel’s CDN Resources section. For more information, refer to Create HTTP CDN Resource. When a custom SNI SSL certificate is associated with a CDN resource, the certificate applies only to the edge servers subscribed to that resource.