This tool allows instant removal of HTTP Pull and HTTP Push cache content in the CDN, if newly updated content has not been properly replicated.
To purge content:
- Go to CDN Resources menu.
- Click the required resource link.
- On the page that appears, click the Purge tab.
- In the input field, specify paths on the CDN Resource to purge ( one per line). You may indicate only one path per line.
- Click the Purge button to finish.
Then click the Purge All Contents of this Site button to purge all content.
PLEASE NOTE: You can only purge content of HTTP Pull and HTTP Push CDN resources.