This tool allows pre-populating content of an HTTP Pull or HTTP Push CDN resource to the CDN. Recommended only for files which are especially large.
To prefetch the content:
- Go to your Control Panel's CDN Resources menu.
- Click the required resource link.
- On the page that appears, click the Prefetch tab.
- In the input field, specify paths on the CDN Resource to prefetch ( one per line). You may indicate only one path per line.
- Click the Prefetch button to finish.
PLEASE NOTE: You can only prefetch content of HTTP Pull and Push CDN resources.