When accelerator is created, you can view it using Control Panel's Accelerators menu. You will get the list of accelerators together with their operating system, label, location etc.. Click the label of a particular accelerator to view its details.
On this page:
To view all accelerators deployed in the cloud:
- Go to your Control Panel's Accelerators menu to see an overview of all accelerators in the cloud.
- The page that loads will show the list of accelerators together with their:
- operating system
- label. Click the label to see the accelerator details.
- VIP status (enabled or disabled). Click the icon to enable/disable VIP status of a particular accelerator.
- IP addresses (IP address from the network, which was set first, will be used for VS acceleration)
- Allocated disk size
- backups - the number of backups and the space these backups take.
- user - the owner of this accelerator. Click the user name to see the owner details.
- power status. Click the on/off buttons to change the status.
- Click the Actions button next to the accelerator for the quick access to the list of accelerator actions (the list of actions displayed depends on the accelerator status):
You can Pause all or Resume all accelerators by means of corresponding buttons in the upper right corner of the page.
To search for a particular accelerator, click the Search icon at the top of the accelerator list. When the search box appears, type the text you want to search for and click the Search button.
View Accelerator Details
To view details of a specific accelerator:
- Go to your Control Panel's Accelerators menu.
- Click the label of the accelerator you're interested in.
- The screen that appears loads the accelerator , notes, and tools for managing your accelerator.
Accelerator properties page gives general overview of the accelerator details:
- Template this accelerator is built on
- VIP status (on/off). Click the icon to change the status.
Power status & On/Off/Reboot buttons.
- Compute resource. Click the Compute resource name to see its details.
- Owner. Click the owner name to see its details.
- IP Addresses
- CDN Server Status
Price per hour. Please pay attention that when you resize an accelerator or change its pricing in the billing plan, the change is not applied immediately. It takes about 5 minutes to take effect. Meanwhile, a loading spinner is showing next to the price.
- CPU priority or CPU units
- Disk Size
- Disk backups
The Notes section lists brief comments or reminders for an accelerator. You can add either Admin's or User's notes. The Admin's note will be available to cloud administrators. Click the Actions button in the Notes section of the page to add admin's or user's note.
- Click the Tools button to expand the Tools menu with the accelerator management options .
- Use the top menu to manage your accelerator statistics/networking/storage options.