If you want to track the amount of CPU used by accelerator, you can view accelerator CPU usage statistics.
To see CPU usage statistics:
- Go to your Control Panel's Accelerators menu.
Click the label of the accelerator you're interested in.
- Click the Overview tab > CPU Usage.
- On the screen that appears, the top chart shows CPU usage for the last 24 hours. The bottom chart shows usage for the last three months (if there is enough data). If there is less data available, the chart will show utilization for the time available.
- Move the Show in My Timezone slider to the right if you want to show bandwidth statistics according to your profile's timezone settings.
- To zoom into a time period, click and drag in a chart. Click the Reset Zoom button to zoom out again.