To edit a schedule:
- Go to your Control Panel's Settings menu.
- Click the Schedules icon to see a list of all schedules on the system.
- Click the Edit icon next to a schedule to change its details:
- Frequency - how frequently the backup will take place according to the period set. For example, duration of 2 and a period of days will take a backup every 2 days
- Period - backup period: days, weeks, months or years
Rotation period - number of backups after which the first backup will be deleted. This parameter is for incremental backup schedules only.
Despite of the input value, for normal backups (when Disk is the target) rotation period is always 1. Thus, only 1 normal auto-backup with specific frequency, period and target will be stored in the system.
- Start Time - the time when the backup will be taken
- Enabled - move the slider to enable or disable the schedule
- Click the Save button to save your changes.