To create a backup server:
- Go to your Control Panel's Settings menu, then press Backup Servers icon.
- Click the Create Backup Server button.
- Fill in the form that appears:
- Label - give your backup server a label
- IP address - enter the backup server IP address (IPv4)
- Backup IP address - add a provisioning network IP address
- Capacity - set the backup server capacity (in GB)
- Backup server zone - select the backup server zone to which this backup server will be assigned
Once you've added a backup server to your cloud and wish to limit the backup resources, make sure to set the limits in billing plan for backup server zone resources.