This page provides the information on how you can view bandwidth statistics and cache utilization statistics of accelerate-enabled virtual server.
Ensure that Accelerate any Virtual Server/Accelerate own Virtual Servers permissions are on before managing accelerated VS statistics. For more information about permissions refer to the List of all OnApp Permissions section of this guide.
To see the bandwidth and cache utilization statistics:
- Go to your Control Panel's Virtual Servers menu.
Click the label of the accelerate-enabled virtual server you're interested in.
- Click the Overview tab > Acceleration reporting.
- On the screen that appears, specify the period in the From and To fields and click the Apply button. The default period is the last week.
- The first chart shows bandwidth statistics: the total/cached/non-cached statistics. The second chart shows cache utilization statistics: the number of pages cached on the Edge (hits) as well as the number of misses - the pages which are not cached.
- To zoom into a time period, click and drag in a chart. Click the Reset Zoom button to zoom out again.