To view details of a specific virtual server:
- Go to your Control Panel's Virtual Servers menu.
- Click the label of the virtual server you're interested in.
- The screen that appears loads the notes, and tools for managing your VS.
VS properties page gives general overview of the VS details:
- Template this VS is built on
Power status & On/Off/Reboot buttons.
Clicking the OFF button performs graceful shutdown and then powers off the virtual server after the timeout set in Configuration settings.
- Segregated VS. This field appears if the VS is segregated from another virtual server. Click the label of the virtual server to view the details of the VS from which the current server is segregated.
- Compute resource. Click the Compute resource name to see its details
- Location group. Click the location to view the details of the location group with which the VS is associated.
- Login credentials
- Owner. Click the owner name to see its details.
- VIP status (on/off). Click the icon to change the status.
Price per hour
Please pay attention that when you edit a VS, the price is changed, and the new price is not applied immediately. It takes about 5 minutes to take effect.
- CPU priority or CPU units
- Disk Size
- Disk backups
- Network Speed
- IP Addresses. Only the first five IP addresses are displayed on the virtual server properties page. To view the list of all virtual server IP addresses, mouse over IP addresses area or go to the Networking > IP addresses tab.
- Autoscale - move the slider to enable/disable the autoscaling rules set for this VS.
- Until the autoscaling rules are configured the autoscaling itself will not start working.
- If the Autoscale slider is greyed out that means that you have reached the autoscaling limit in billing plan (or the max is set as 0).
Auto-backups - move the slider to enable/disable automatic backups for this VS. If the incremental backups are enabled in your cloud, you can set auto-backups per VS rather than per disk.If the automation options weren’t enabled during this virtual server creation, you’ll be redirected to the form where you can configure them.
Accelerate - move the Accelerate slider to the right to enable acceleration for this VS or move this slider to the left to disable acceleration for this VS. For more information, refer to CDN Accelerator section. If VS is accelerated, you can also view the actual Acceleration Status - active or inactive.
Ensure that Accelerate any Virtual Server/Accelerate own Virtual Servers permissions are on before enabling acceleration for the VS. For more information about permissions refer to the List of all OnApp Permissions section of this guide.
The Notes section lists brief comments or reminders for a VS. You can add either Admin's or User's notes. The Admin's note will be available to cloud administrators. Click the Actions button in the Notes section of the page to add admin's or user's note.