If you haven't checked the Build Application Server option during the application server creation process, you will have to do this manually after the application server has been created. Building an application server is the process of allocating physical resources to that application server.
To build an application server manually or rebuild the application server on the same (or another) template:
- Go to your Control Panel's Application Servers menu.
- Click the label of the application server you're interested in.
- On the screen that appears, click the Tools button and then click Rebuild Application Server.
On the screen that pops up, use the drop-down menu to choose a template with which to build the application server.
- Move the Start AS after rebuild slider to the right if you want to have your application server started automatically after it is built.
- Click the Rebuild Application Server button to finish.