Skip to Recently Updated
Welcome to the OnApp WikiOnApp provides a full range of documentation on our products. This documentation at docs.onapp.com includes guides, manuals and release notes for the OnApp Cloud platform. Please leave a comment where you think we can improve this and we'll take it on board.
OnApp Cloud 5.0 LTS
- Get Started Detailed instructions how to prepare, install, and upgrade your 5.0 cloud.
- 5.0 Administration Guide The Admin guide describes every Control Panel function, with useful tips for administrators.
- 5.0 User Guide Cloud administration guide for users with default user role permissions.
- 5.0 API Guide The OnApp API Guide has detailed API information, code and output examples.
- Documentation Downloads The OnApp guides in .pdf and .doc available for download.
- Suggested Specifications Hardware requirements and specifications for different installation types.
OnApp Cloud 5.2
- Release Notes The list of the most important changes in each OnApp version.
- Miscellaneous documentation Additional documentation that applies to OnApp Cloud.
- WHMCS Installation and setup instructions for our WHMCS module and WHMCS users module.
- CDN Installation and setup instructions for OnApp CDN.
- OnApp Storage Documentation for the OnApp Storage.
- Federation Guide Documentation for the OnApp Federation.
- IOS App Branding OnApp IOS App Branding Documentation.
- Migration Guides Xen and VMware migration guides.
- Downloads The latest patches, modules and add-ons for OnApp software.
- FAQ OnApp Cloud FAQs
The complete list of OnApp documents is shown on the left sidebar.
Can't find what you want? Use the search bar at the top for a global search, or use the search bar at the top of the table of contents to search in a particular guide.